Taco Tuesday in San Diego
Fish tacos are to San Diego what blue is to the sky. These tasty treats have left the realm of the trendy and entered the world of cult-status. In fact, fish tacos have become so essential to SoCal culture that they deserve their own day to be celebrated, Taco Tuesday. Some argue it is the most delicious day of the week. We’re tempted to agree. So in the spirit of tortilla-wrapped fishy goodness, we’ve decided to share with you our favorite San Diego Taco Tuesday spots…oh, look, it’s Tuesday! Just sayin’.
1. Puesto at the Headquarters // We’re loving the new location at the Headquarters at Seaport District! Sip on handcrafted margaritas and enjoy traditional to innovative taco combinations at their breezy outdoor patio. What could be better?!
789 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 // 619.233.8880
2. Brigantine // This seafood superstar has remained a community favorite since 1969. Sometimes, you can’t beat the classics, especially if the classics are crispy and delicious fish tacos that never disappoint. Check out their rebrand….
9350 Fuerte Drive, La Mesa, CA 91941 // 619.465.1935
3. South Beach Bar + Grille // This is our event and design chef’s favorite spot in San Diego. He swears by the fish tacos and calls them “the best in town”. And what’s more, the hip restaurant is set in front of the water. Looking for ocean vistas and delicious tacos? They’ve got you covered.
5059 Newport Avenue #104, San Diego, CA 92107 // 619.226.4577
4. Mariscos German Food Truck // This purveyor of finger-licking-good fish tacos is 1) on wheels and 2) definitely the best value in San Diego. At $1.25 a taco (not a miniature) you’ll get the most bang for your buck (emphasis on the bang). Probably the closest your taste buds will get to authentic Baja Fish Tacos without the pesky lines at the border.
5. Ramon’s at Continental // Last but not least, we couldn’t forget to mention our definite winner for best tacos in town: our own kitchen! Chef Ramon makes the meanest tacos this side of the border. No, it’s not our bias speaking (well, maybe a little). Word of advice: make sure to add the Taro Root Tacos with Pulled Pork to you next menu.
8238 Parkway Drive, La Mesa, CA 91942 // 619.698.3500
Seeing as there are so divers americans buying online and likewise exploring the web market place, it has get more pop to purchase medicines online. Discount drugstores allow consumers to gain access to their prescriptions at a fraction of the cost. There were just couple of examples. Have a question about Viagra or “online cialis“? Did somebody tell you about “buy generic cialis online“? Other question we are going to is “best place to buy cialis online“. If you are going to take prescription painkillers, ask your physician to check your testosterone levels before. Preparatory to ordering Viagra or other preparation, tell your physician if you have any allergies. Talk to your physician for more details. This drug is for you only. Never give your medicaments to other people even if their complaints to be the same as yours.